Community Out Reach
“Tender Care” Nursing Home Ministry
The goal of ECC and subsequently the goal of our Nursing Home Ministry is to share the Gospel with those in need of salvation and to uplift and encourage those who have a relationship with the Lord. Residents in senior care facilities face new challenges which can be difficult for many of them.
Our Mission: is to spread the love of Jesus Christ in the nursing home environment by providing support and encouragement with regular visits by the caring Christians of Emmanuel Community Church. We want to be there with God’s love.
One in five adults over the age of 65 will spend some part of their remaining years in a senior care facility. We don’t want them forgotten.
Our Visits Include
- The “Tender Care” Ministry makes regular visits on the 3rd Sunday of each month.
- We take gifts on Mother’s Day
- We also take gifts on Father’s Day
- The ECC Choir joins us during the Christmas Season as we go and sing Christmas carols with our resident friends.
- Emmanuel’s TLC (Teens Living for Christ) Ministry joins us on many of our trips as well.